National Geologic Map Database
Title: Chemistry of selected core samples, concentrate, tailings, and tailings pond waters: Pea Ridge iron (-lanthanide-gold) deposit, Washington County, Missouri
Author(s): Grauch, R.I., Verplanck, P.L., Seeger, C.M., Budahn, J.R., and VanGosen, B.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2010-1080
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:9,230
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 7' 42" N (38.1283)
- South Latitude: 38° 7' 34" N (38.1261)
- East Longitude: 91° 2' 51" W (-91.0475)
- West Longitude: 91° 2' 56" W (-91.0489)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.