National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sandstone units of the Lee Formation and related strata in eastern Kentucky
Author(s): Rice, C.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1151-G [p. G1-G53]
Larger Work: Contributions to the geology of Kentucky
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:1,747,858
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 52' 30" N (38.8750)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 81° 52' 30" W (-81.8750)
- West Longitude: 85° 15' 0" W (-85.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.