National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing geologic terrane, drainage basins, overburden, and low flow of streams in Fairfax County and vicinity, Virginia
Author(s): Froelich, A.J., and Zennone, Chester
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1534
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 3' 22" N (39.0560)
- South Latitude: 38° 37' 12" N (38.6200)
- East Longitude: 77° 2' 35" W (-77.0430)
- West Longitude: 77° 32' 20" W (-77.5390)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.