National Geologic Map Database
Title: Physical stratigraphy and trilobite biostratigraphy of the Carrara Formation (Lower and Middle Cambrian), southern Great Basin
Author(s): Palmer, A.R., and Halley, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1047 [131 p.]
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:2,660,140
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 3' 47" N (38.0631)
- South Latitude: 35° 37' 49" N (35.6303)
- East Longitude: 113° 44' 21" W (-113.7392)
- West Longitude: 118° 30' 9" W (-118.5025)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.