National Geologic Map Database
Title: Upper Cenozoic sediments of the lower Delaware Valley and the northern Delmarva Peninsula, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland
Author(s): Owens, J.P., and Minard, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1067-D [p. D1-D47]
Larger Work: Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies in the emerged coastal plain of the middle Atlantic states
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:2,258,804
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 37' 30" N (40.6250)
- South Latitude: 38° 12' 13" N (38.2036)
- East Longitude: 73° 58' 30" W (-73.9750)
- West Longitude: 76° 24' 52" W (-76.4144)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse