National Geologic Map Database
Title: Upper Ordovician and Silurian stratigraphy in Sequatchie Valley and parts of the adjacent Valley and Ridge, Tennessee
Author(s): Milici, R.C., and Wedow, Helmuth, Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 996 [38 p.]
- Publication Date: 1977
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 58' 59" N (34.9831)
- East Longitude: 84° 30' 0" W (-84.5000)
- West Longitude: 85° 47' 2" W (-85.7839)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.