National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ordovician and Silurian graptolite succession in the Trail Creek area, central Idaho; a graptolite zone reference section
Author(s): Carter, Claire, and Churkin, Michael, Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1020 [37 p.]
- Publication Date: 1977
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 52' 4" N (43.8678)
- South Latitude: 43° 49' 1" N (43.8169)
- East Longitude: 114° 14' 8" W (-114.2356)
- West Longitude: 114° 17' 26" W (-114.2906)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.