National Geologic Map Database
Title: Precambrian Y sedimentary rocks in east-central Idaho
Author(s): Ruppel, E.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 889-A [p. A1-A23]
Larger Work: Ruppel, E.T., Ross, R.J., Jr., and Schleicher, David, Precambrian and lower Ordovician rocks in east-central Idaho
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:1,417,849
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 8' 28" N (46.1411)
- South Latitude: 43° 28' 15" N (43.4708)
- East Longitude: 112° 19' 20" W (-112.3222)
- West Longitude: 114° 41' 41" W (-114.6947)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.