National Geologic Map Database
Title: Uppermost Precambrian and lowest Cambrian rocks in southeastern Idaho
Author(s): Oriel, S.S., Armstrong, F.C., Fritz, W.H., and Palmer, A.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 394 [52 p.]
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:2,015,421
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 12' 49" N (43.2136)
- South Latitude: 40° 46' 6" N (40.7683)
- East Longitude: 110° 37' 36" W (-110.6267)
- West Longitude: 113° 22' 50" W (-113.3806)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.