National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mesozoic stratigraphy of the Mule and Huachuca Mountains, Arizona
Author(s): Hayes, P.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 658-A [p. A1-A28]
Larger Work: Mesozoic stratigraphy in southeastern Arizona
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:2,509,243
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 31° 38' 0" N (31.6333)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 109° 45' 0" W (-109.7500)
- West Longitude: 110° 37' 44" W (-110.6289)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.