National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of Cretaceous and lower Tertiary rocks near Livingston, Montana with those in other areas in Montana and Wyoming
Author(s): Roberts, A.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 525-B [p. B54-B63]
Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1965
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:5,250,631
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 25' 19" N (46.4219)
- South Latitude: 45° 12' 6" N (45.2017)
- East Longitude: 108° 32' 55" W (-108.5486)
- West Longitude: 111° 6' 8" W (-111.1022)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.