National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle Ordovician rocks of the type Tellico-Sevier belt, eastern Tennessee
Author(s): Neuman, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 274-F [p. F141-F178]
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1955-57
- Publication Date: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:126,846
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 52' 30" N (35.8750)
- South Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- East Longitude: 82° 31' 52" W (-82.5311)
- West Longitude: 84° 15' 29" W (-84.2581)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.