National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart of Lower Cretaceous rocks, Madison Range to Lima Peaks area, southwestern Montana
Author(s): Tysdal, R.G., Dyman, T.S., and Nichols, D.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2067 [15 p., 1 sheet]
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:1,852,709
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 2' 20" N (46.0389)
- South Latitude: 43° 56' 18" N (43.9383)
- East Longitude: 110° 27' 51" W (-110.4642)
- West Longitude: 114° 10' 12" W (-114.1700)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.