National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sequential Laramide deformation and Paleocene depositional patterns in deep gas-prone basins of the Rocky Mountain region
Author(s): Perry, W.J., Jr., and Flores, R.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2146 [p. 49-59]
Larger Work: Dyman, T.S., ed., Geologic controls of deep natural gas resources in the United States
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:1,173,020
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 41' 11" N (43.6864)
- South Latitude: 41° 54' 36" N (41.9100)
- East Longitude: 105° 42' 25" W (-105.7069)
- West Longitude: 109° 41' 47" W (-109.6964)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.