National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Crummies Member (new name) of the Pennsylvanian Breathitt Formation. eastern Kentucky; its distribution and stratigraphy
Author(s): Rice, C.L., Henry, T.W., and Chesnut, D.R., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2073-A [p. A1-A6]
Larger Work: Sando, W.J., ed., Shorter contributions to paleontology and stratigraphy, 1993
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:2,163,191
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 26' 32" N (38.4422)
- South Latitude: 36° 13' 19" N (36.2219)
- East Longitude: 81° 59' 14" W (-81.9872)
- West Longitude: 84° 40' 38" W (-84.6772)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.