National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revisions of Middle Jurassic nomenclature in southeastern San Juan basin, New Mexico
Author(s): Condon, S.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1808-E [p. E1-E21]
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins, San Juan basin
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:1,382,402
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 9' 7" N (36.1519)
- South Latitude: 34° 33' 21" N (34.5558)
- East Longitude: 106° 33' 48" W (-106.5633)
- West Longitude: 109° 12' 4" W (-109.2011)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.