National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Revisions in nomenclature of Middle Jurassic Wanakah Formation, northwest New Mexico and northeast Arizona
Author(s): Condon, S.M., and Huffman, A.C., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1633-A [p. A1-A12]
Larger Work: Revisions to stratigraphic nomenclature of Jurassic and Cretaceous rocks of the Colorado Plateau
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:3,247,027
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 44' 59" N (39.7497)
- South Latitude: 34° 54' 10" N (34.9028)
- East Longitude: 104° 45' 58" W (-104.7661)
- West Longitude: 111° 19' 12" W (-111.3200)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.