National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation and geographic extent of some Middle and Upper Devonian and Lower Mississippian black shales in the Appalachian basin
Author(s): de Witt, Wallace, Jr., and Roen, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1605-A [p. A45-A57]
Larger Work: Stratigraphic notes, 1984
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:7,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 73° 45' 0" W (-73.7500)
- West Longitude: 88° 15' 0" W (-88.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse