National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Glacier National Park, Montana
Author(s): Whipple, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1508-F
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 48° 13' 1" N (48.2170)
- East Longitude: 113° 12' 0" W (-113.2000)
- West Longitude: 114° 28' 1" W (-114.4670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.