National Geologic Map Database
Title: New members of the Madison Limestone (Devonian and Mississippian), north-central Wyoming and southern Montana
Author(s): Sando, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1529-H [p. H125-H130]
Larger Work: Stratigraphic notes, 1980-1982
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:5,582,375
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 104° 2' 24" W (-104.0400)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.