National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revision of Upper Cretaceous nomenclature in Montana and South Dakota
Author(s): Rice, D.D., Shurr, G.W., and Gautier, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1529-H [p. H99-H104]
Larger Work: Stratigraphic notes, 1980-1982
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:9,873,453
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 3' 0" W (-116.0500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.