National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revision of Cretaceous nomenclature of the northern Great Plains in Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota
Author(s): Rice, D.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1422-A [p. A66-A67]
Larger Work: Cohee, G.V., and Wright, W.B., Changes in stratigraphic nomenclature by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1975
- Publication Date: 1976
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 42° 28' 47" N (42.4797)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 116° 3' 0" W (-116.0500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.