National Geologic Map Database
Title: Early Miocene age of the Clallam Formation, western Washington
Author(s): Addicott, W.O.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1405-A [p. A26]
Larger Work: Cohee, G.V., and Wright, W.B., Changes in stratigraphic nomenclature by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1974
- Publication Date: 1975
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 23' 27" N (48.3908)
- South Latitude: 47° 51' 59" N (47.8664)
- East Longitude: 122° 55' 5" W (-122.9181)
- West Longitude: 124° 43' 59" W (-124.7331)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.