National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bardstown Member of the Drakes Formation (Upper Ordovician) in central Kentucky
Author(s): Peterson, W.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1294-A [p. A36-A41]
Larger Work: Cohee, G.V., Bates, R.G., and Wright, W.B., Changes in stratigraphic nomenclature by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1968
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:3,132,638
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 52' 30" N (37.8750)
- South Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- East Longitude: 85° 15' 0" W (-85.2500)
- West Longitude: 85° 22' 30" W (-85.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.