National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map of southwestern Misheguk Mountain quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Curtis, S.M., Ellersieck, Inyo, Mayfield, C.F., and Tailleur, I.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1502
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 68° 34' 59" N (68.5830)
- South Latitude: 68° 0' 0" N (68.0000)
- East Longitude: 161° 0' 0" W (-161.0000)
- West Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.