National Geologic Map Database
Title: Upper Ordovician formations in the Maysville area, Kentucky
Author(s): Peck, J.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1244-B [p. B1-B30]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy, 1966
- Publication Date: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:510,959
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 47' 5" N (38.7847)
- South Latitude: 38° 2' 28" N (38.0411)
- East Longitude: 83° 25' 25" W (-83.4236)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 21" W (-84.0058)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.