National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and chronology of late interglacial and early Vashon glacial time in Seattle area, Washington
Author(s): Mullineaux, D.R., Waldron, H.H., and Rubin, Meyer
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1194-O [p. O1-O10]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:2,725,119
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 41' 23" N (48.6897)
- South Latitude: 46° 28' 27" N (46.4742)
- East Longitude: 121° 38' 12" W (-121.6367)
- West Longitude: 123° 18' 27" W (-123.3075)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.