National Geologic Map Database
Title: Calloway Creek Limestone and Ashlock and Drakes Formations (Upper Ordovician) in south-central Kentucky
Author(s): Weir, G.W., Greene, R.C., and Simmons, G.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1224-D [p. D1-D36]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy, 1965
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:997,764
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 51' 36" N (37.8600)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 84° 12' 0" W (-84.2000)
- West Longitude: 84° 42' 0" W (-84.7000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.