National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Inyan Kara group in the Black Hills
Author(s): Waage, K.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1081-B [p. B11-B90]
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1958
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:168,766
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 55' 44" N (44.9289)
- South Latitude: 43° 16' 2" N (43.2672)
- East Longitude: 103° 13' 33" W (-103.2258)
- West Longitude: 104° 50' 47" W (-104.8464)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.