National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pennsylvanian and Permian rocks of the southern Inyo Mountains, California
Author(s): Merriam, C.W., and Hall, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1061-A [p. A1-A15]
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1956
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:670,474
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 51' 11" N (36.8531)
- South Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- East Longitude: 117° 15' 0" W (-117.2500)
- West Longitude: 118° 12' 11" W (-118.2031)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.