National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic section along the New and Kanawha Rivers in West Virginia
Author(s): Campbell, M.R., and Mendenhall, W.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Annual Report 17 [pt. 2, p. 473-511]
Larger Work: Walcott, C.D., Seventeenth annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1895-1896; Part II
- Publication Date: 1896
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 1' 48" N (39.0300)
- South Latitude: 37° 25' 42" N (37.4283)
- East Longitude: 80° 39' 37" W (-80.6603)
- West Longitude: 82° 13' 18" W (-82.2217)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.