National Geologic Map Database
Title: Economic geology of the Mercur mining district, Utah; Introduction
Author(s): Emmons, S.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Annual Report 16 [pt. 2, p. 349-370]
Larger Work: Walcott, C.D., Sixteenth annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1894-1895; Part II
- Publication Date: 1896
- Map Scale: 1:127,052
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 20' 24" N (40.3400)
- South Latitude: 40° 18' 20" N (40.3056)
- East Longitude: 112° 11' 18" W (-112.1883)
- West Longitude: 112° 13' 11" W (-112.2197)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.