National Geologic Map Database
Title: Neogene stratigraphy and morphology, south flank of the Cape Fear arch, North and South Carolina
Author(s): DuBar, J.R., Johnson, H.S., Jr., Thom, Bruce, and Hatchell, W.O.
Publishing Organization: Utah State University Press
Larger Work: Oaks, R.W., Jr., and DuBar, J.R., eds., Post-Miocene stratigraphy, central and southern Atlantic Coastal Plain
- Publication Date: 1974
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 35' 17" N (36.5881)
- South Latitude: 32° 2' 5" N (32.0347)
- East Longitude: 75° 27' 31" W (-75.4586)
- West Longitude: 84° 19' 19" W (-84.3219)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.