National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pre-Pennsylvanian stratigraphy of the Kaiparowits region, south-central Utah and north-central Arizona
Author(s): Munger, R.D., Greene, John, Peace, F.S., and Liming, J.A.
Publishing Organization: Utah Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook to the geology of Utah no. 19 [p. 13-29]
Larger Work: Geology and resources of south-central Utah; resources for power
- Publication Date: 1965
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 32' 36" N (37.5433)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 30" N (34.2583)
- East Longitude: 110° 38' 20" W (-110.6389)
- West Longitude: 113° 21' 15" W (-113.3542)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.