National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pennsylvanian and Permian stratigraphy of the central Oquirrh Mountains, Utah
Author(s): Welsh, J.E., and James, A.H.
Publishing Organization: Utah Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook to the geology of Utah no. 16 [p. 1-16]
Larger Work: Geology of the Bingham mining district and northern Oquirrh Mountains
- Publication Date: 1961
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 43' 38" N (40.7272)
- South Latitude: 40° 16' 17" N (40.2714)
- East Longitude: 112° 6' 22" W (-112.1061)
- West Longitude: 112° 17' 55" W (-112.2986)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.