National Geologic Map Database
Title: Early Mesozoic eolian transition from cratonal margin to orogenic-volcanic arc; Field trip 7
Author(s): Marzolf, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Utah Geological and Mineralogical Survey
Series and Number: Special Study no. 60 [p. 39-46]
Larger Work: Gurgel, K.D., ed., Geologic excursions in stratigraphy and tectonics; from southeastern Idaho to the southern Inyo Mountains, California, via Canyonlands and Arches National Parks, Utah; Guidebook, Part 2
- Publication Date: 1983
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 16' 56" N (37.2822)
- South Latitude: 35° 6' 4" N (35.1010)
- East Longitude: 112° 56' 24" W (-112.9400)
- West Longitude: 116° 22' 30" W (-116.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.