National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing geology, structure, and uranium deposits of the Flagstaff 1 degrees x 2 degrees quadrangle, Arizona
Author(s): Ulrich, G.E., Billingsley, G.H., Hereford, Richard, Wolfe, E.W., Nealey, L.D., and Sutton, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1446
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.