National Geologic Map Database
Title: Conodont distribution in uppermost Ordovician through Lower Devonian rocks, du Pont Geohydrological Survey well, near Waverly, Humphreys County, Tennessee
Author(s): Harris, A.G., Weary, D.J., and Repetski, J.E.
Publishing Organization: University of Tennessee, Department of Geological Sciences
Series and Number: Studies in Geology no. 25 [p. 23-27]
Larger Work: Broadhead, T.W., and Gibson, M.A., eds., Upper Silurian-Lower Devonian biotas and paleoenvironments of the western Tennessee shelf
- Publication Date: 1995
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 14' 41" N (36.2447)
- South Latitude: 35° 48' 14" N (35.8039)
- East Longitude: 87° 31' 47" W (-87.5297)
- West Longitude: 88° 1' 21" W (-88.0225)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.