National Geologic Map Database
Title: Molluscan biostratigraphy of the Pliocene beds of eastern South Carolina and southeastern North Carolina
Author(s): Campbell, M.R.
Publishing Organization: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Department of Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Guidebook no. 1 [p. 145-151]
Larger Work: Dennison, J.M., and Stewart, K.G., eds., Geologic field guides to North Carolina and vicinity
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 35' 17" N (36.5881)
- South Latitude: 32° 2' 5" N (32.0347)
- East Longitude: 75° 27' 31" W (-75.4586)
- West Longitude: 84° 19' 19" W (-84.3219)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.