National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Tushar Mountains and adjoining areas, Marysvale volcanic field, Utah
Author(s): Cunningham, C.G., Steven, T.A., Rowley, P.D., Glassgold, L.B., and Anderson, J.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1430-A
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 42' 29" N (38.7080)
- South Latitude: 38° 15' 0" N (38.2500)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 37' 30" W (-112.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.