National Geologic Map Database
Title: Quaternary geologic map of the Lake Nipigon 4 degrees x 6 degrees quadrangle, United States and Canada
Author(s): Sado, E.V., Fullerton, D.S., and Farrand, W.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1420(NM-16)
Larger Work: Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 52° 0' 0" N (52.0000)
- South Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- East Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
- West Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.