National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pennsylvanian stratigraphy of north-central Texas
Author(s): Moore, R.C., and Plummer, F.B.
Publishing Organization: University of Chicago Press
Series and Number: Journal of Geology v. 30, no. 1 [p. 18-42]
- Publication Date: 1922
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 27' 50" N (33.4640)
- South Latitude: 30° 59' 52" N (30.9979)
- East Longitude: 97° 28' 42" W (-97.4783)
- West Longitude: 99° 24' 40" W (-99.4111)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.