- Title:The Miocene Trapper Creek flora of southern Idaho
- Author(s): Axelrod, D.I.
- Publishing Organization: University of California Press
- Series and Number: University of California Publications in Geological Sciences v. 51 [148 p.]
- Publication Date: 1964
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 4" N (49.0011)
- South Latitude: 41° 59' 17" N (41.9881)
- East Longitude: 111° 2' 38" W (-111.0439)
- West Longitude: 117° 14' 35" W (-117.2431)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.