National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Dinosaur National Monument and vicinity, Utah and Colorado
Author(s): Hansen, W.R., Rowley, P.D., and Carrara, P.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1407
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- East Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
- West Longitude: 109° 22' 30" W (-109.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.