National Geologic Map Database
Title: Relative age of the Lance Creek (Ceratops) beds of Converse County, Wyoming, the Judith River beds of Montana and the Belly River beds of Canada
Author(s): Hatcher, J.B.
Publishing Organization: The Geological Publishing Company
Series and Number: The American Geologist v. 31 [p. 369-375]
- Publication Date: 1903
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 40° 59' 41" N (40.9947)
- East Longitude: 104° 2' 24" W (-104.0400)
- West Longitude: 116° 3' 0" W (-116.0500)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.