National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Author(s): Muffler, L.J.P., White, D.E., Truesdell, A.H., and Fournier, R.O.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1373
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 34' 59" N (44.5830)
- South Latitude: 44° 30' 0" N (44.5000)
- East Longitude: 110° 45' 0" W (-110.7500)
- West Longitude: 110° 55' 1" W (-110.9170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.