National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bouguer gravity anomaly map and geologic interpretation of the Iron River 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, Michigan and Wisconsin
Author(s): Klasner, J.S., and Jones, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1360-E
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- East Longitude: 88° 0' 0" W (-88.0000)
- West Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.