National Geologic Map Database
Title: Emergent Pliocene and Pleistocene sediments of southeastern Georgia; an anomalous, fossil-poor, clastic section
Author(s): Markewich, H.W., Hacke, C.M., and Huddlestun, P.F.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists
Series and Number: Special Publication no. 48 [p. 173-189]
Larger Work: Fletcher, C.H., III, and Wehmiller, J.F., eds., Quaternary coasts of the United States; marine and lacustrine systems
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 32' 12" N (33.5367)
- South Latitude: 30° 38' 10" N (30.6361)
- East Longitude: 80° 39' 57" W (-80.6658)
- West Longitude: 81° 56' 5" W (-81.9347)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.