National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mississippian shelf margin and carbonate platform from Montana to Nevada
Author(s): Gutschick, R.C., Sandberg, C.A., and Sando, W.J.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
Series and Number: Rocky Mountain Paleogeography Symposium, 1st, Denver, CO, 1980, Proceedings v. 1 [p. 111-128]
Larger Work: Fouch, T.D., and Magathan, E.R., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the west-central United States
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:6,122,448
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 37' 50" N (47.6306)
- South Latitude: 36° 56' 53" N (36.9480)
- East Longitude: 106° 46' 18" W (-106.7717)
- West Longitude: 115° 53' 27" W (-115.8908)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.