National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sedimentation and biostratigraphy of Osagean and Meramecian starved basin and foreslope, western United States
Author(s): Sandberg, C.A., and Gutschick, R.C.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
Series and Number: Rocky Mountain Paleogeography Symposium, 1st, Denver, CO, 1980, Proceedings v. 1 [p. 129-147]
Larger Work: Fouch, T.D., and Magathan, E.R., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the west-central United States
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:3,236,246
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 37' 54" N (42.6317)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 17' 21" W (-110.2891)
- West Longitude: 115° 44' 46" W (-115.7461)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.